- You must not upload, sell or distribute my videos in their original (raw) format without my expressed
permission. Please use my videos for creative purposes.
- You cannot assign any other license to my original (raw) content. You may apply a new license to your new original creation containing my content (alongside credit) but my raw video content must not be extractable in any way.
- It is free to for anyone to use
my videos for their own projects but you must
attribute me correctly. Failure to
attribute without permission is the same as a breach of copyright and a copyright strike or charge will be applied per breach of
copyright per video (but
it is FREE if you attribute me so make sure you do!)
- You may not use my content to spread hate or discriminate others in
- You may not pass my raw content onto others.
- You can only use these videos for lawful purposes. You cannot use my content in a way that is defamatory, discriminatory, obscene or
demeaning, or in connection with sensitive subjects.
- You acknowledge that I reserve the right to amend and update my terms and conditions at any time. Creative Commons by Attribution will never be removed from these videos so no unexpected charges will ever occur for using my content as long as credited.
- Permission for you to use my content under any license can be terminated if you breach the license or these terms and conditions. If that happens, you
must immediately remove your content, stop making copies of or distributing your content until you
remove the Item from it.
- The author of these videos (NatureClip) retains ownership of these videos but grants you the license on the above terms under the stated licenses.
Terms & Conditions
By using my content you accept these terms and conditions and acknowledge that I own the rights to all my videos but you have permission to use them under a Creative Commons by Attribution License. Put simply, you can use my videos for free by attributing me in your own project. For more information go to http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/3.0/legalcode