Sunday, 12 October 2014

New FREE aerial stock footage

Using a DJI Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal , I've captured amazing footage and I can't wait to share it with you all.  As this kit has cost me a small fortune, I'll be making all this available when I hit 2000 subscribers. I'm providing early access to anyone who helps to spread the word (see below).  Check out the latest videos to see what you have got coming your way!



Ripples from above CC-BY NatureClip



 Help spread the word with a few simple clicks! Do all three and get early access to three aerial stock footage clips of your choice (previews coming soon).


1. YouTube - Add me as a recommended channel http://youtube.com/natureclip to help me reach 2000 subscribers

2. Facebook - add a Like on my page http://facebook.com/natureclip to help me reach 500 likes and Like this post




3. Twitter - help me reach 5000 followers by giving me a shout-out with @natureclip, following or tweeting about my free content:



If social media isn't your thing, donate 10$ and get early access to three aerial stock footage clips of your choice .


Forest from above CC-BY NatureClip



Lake from above CC-BY NatureClip


Free Aerial stock footage Compilation 

No comments:

Post a Comment