Tuesday, 10 June 2014

Coming soon!

Howdy,

It's been a little while since my last post - work and study load is heavy at the moment (plus wedding plans!) but as I will have some free time in a few weeks, the end is in sight and more FREE content is on its way!

As you wanted more landscape footage, I decided to put donations towards a DJI Phantom 2 with H3-3D Gimbal and set up an informal kickstarter campaign to raise funds. Donations to date cover 25% of the cost so I've emptied my kit savings, pulled together my 30th birthday funds from my awesome friends and family, got in touch with heliguy.com and ...wow....you guys are going to love the footage that is coming your way!

Check out the trailer below for a sneak peak of upcoming footage and see how you can get your hands on this footage before anyone else!




Coming soon - FREE aerial stock footage by NatureClip
I'll start releasing the free aerial stock footage under a Creative Commons license when I hit one of my next milestones. You can help me reach these goals with a few simple clicks! Do all three and get early access to three aerial stock footage clips of your choice (previews coming soon).

1. YouTube - Add me as a recommended channel http://youtube.com/natureclip to help me reach 2000 subscribers

2. Facebook - add a Like on my page http://facebook.com/natureclip to help me reach 500 likes and Like this post




3. Twitter - help me reach 5000 followers by giving me a shout-out with @natureclip, following or re-tweeting this:

 



If social media isn't your thing, donate 10$ and get early access to three aerial stock footage clips of your choice (previews coming soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment