Would you like to support NatureClip? Not only do you get that warmth from the knowledge that you have helped thousands of people to be creative like yourself, you also get special perks as a token of my appreciation for your support. For example, Patreons can get access to Patreon only content and mentions on my home page!

Learn more at the Wall of Patreons or you can visit www.patreon.com/natureclip

Donate
You can also make a one-off donation for as little as 1$ using PayPal - all donations go back into keeping this site running and sharing FREE stock footage for thousands of people!


Spread the word
Can't afford? Don't worry! You don't need to donate to be a supporter! Every tweet, like and share helps to spread awareness of my FREE stock footage.


Let others know about NatureClip's FREE Stock Footage:




Sunday, 16 March 2014

Sunrise to Sunset - a Day in 4K

A day in 4K

From sunrise to sunset - all in stunning 4K quality with no ads. Put this on your Ultra-HD screen, sit back and relax. It is stunning on a 1080p screen too, the amount of detail in this video is incredible.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cYdjPVTP-U


Some of this content is already available to subscribers in 1080p (see info box in video) and 
I'll be releasing the rest under a creative commons license when the video reaches 5000 views. This sounds a lot but if you share this video on Facebook, Twitter or any other social media site it will quickly ramp up the views.

As a thank you helping to spread the word about my free 4K content, the first people to get their hands on this free to re-use content will be subscribers who like and share this video using either Facebook




Or re-tweeting this post on Twitter

Thanks!


2 comments:

  1. so why you provide the wrong info about no watermarks while there are watermarks? If you share something for free great but don't provide wrong info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Peter,

      Thanks for getting in touch.

      I haven't provided the wrong info, I think you will find you are mistaken.

      If you are referring to my YouTube videos, I apply a watermark so that they are not simply ripped and re-uploaded. When I share my content, there are no watermarks on the videos, or there should not be (that would make them useless). To which video are you referring? If you have downloaded one from my website and it has a watermark, let me know.

      Please get back to me to clarify

      Dan

      Delete